Soar to Success Minus the Stress
Based upon Sam’s book, Soar to Success Minus the Stress. This keynote address includes a copy of the book and/or Video, “Soar to Success Minus the Stress” and all the valuable information presented.
As a result of hearing Sam speak, participants will:
- Reduce their immediate acute stress by 50 percent.
- Comprehend the simple physiology of how stress works.
- Understand the long-term effects of high levels of serum cortisol.
- Learn how to overcome their physiology with biofeedback.
- Understand the power of their thoughts.
- Learn a simple focusing technique that will calm their mind.
- Understand the power of imagery and visualization.
- Develop a stress-reduction plan that can help them immediately.
Guaranteed to reduce your stress by 50%
Executive Wellness: Get-Back-On-Track
The First Practical Wellness Program for the Business Professional. There is a lot of health and wellness information out there, but much of it is for medical professionals or covers specific medical conditions. Until now, no one has put together a practical step-by-step approach on nutrition and exercise specifically targeted to the business professional.
Based upon Sam’s book Executive Wellness: The 4 Week Get-Back-On-Track Program. This keynote provides specific, easy-to-understand instructions on how to take care of your most important asset – YOU! All participants will receive a copy of the book which includes all of the valuable information presented.
As a result of attending this presentation, participants will:
- Learn how to overcome their sugar/carb cravings within one week.
- Regain their mental focus and clarity.
- Maximize their productivity and make better decisions.
- Remain resilient with the day’s ups and downs.
- Have more energy and vitality throughout the day.
- Avoid the 3pm slump.
Sam’s speaking engagements have included:
- The 8th Annual Gulf War Illness Issues Conference in Washington D.C.
- The National Post Doctoral Association’s 5th Annual Conference at the University of California at Berkeley
- Nestle Corporation
- The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston
- Exxon Mobil
- Ford Motor Credit
- Caterpillar Corporation
- Cooper Industries
- Duke Energy
- Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation
- Baylor College of Medicine
- American Society of Safety Engineers
- The University of Nebraska Medical Center
- Institute for Real Estate Management